SPEEDHACKER -

First of all I'm sorry if this is not the correct session!

I am facing too many speedhackers in the past few days. How does anti-cheating system work? Does the game identify quickly that the player is using some kind of cheating?

I was streaming and playing as Nemesis chasing a Feng called "luanRatão" from Brazil. He's probably from Microsoft and SWF too, because his friend dc so he could escape through the hatch.

Here is the link of the clip:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdAbrasiveMomFeelsBadMan-VvAvZWu9rcjxN-6A


I don´t how they think it´s funny using this sh*!

Comments

  • just tier 69 sprint burst

  • There is heaps of subtle hacking going on. Small speed boosts when you tier up bloodlust, no fall stun or really short with a little speed boost after (no balanced landing) That guy that gets 6 loops out of a cart on the farm map before dropping the pallet..... I saved 5 recordings of it in the past week.