A Way of Setting the Pace for Matches
I see a lot of people complain about matches ending too quickly and thus resulting in a lack of BP for everyone. I am not sure if this is even a good idea. But an interesting mechanic I could see for both survivors and killers would be some type of objective cooldown. Let me explain. When a survivors successfully complete a generator all survivors are unable to start working on a generator for a set amount of time. And a similar cooldown would be given to the killer. When the killer sacrifices a survivor he is unable to sacrifice/kill survivors for a set amount of time.
Comments
Honestly? If the game ends with no hooks, please give me an "entity pity" bonus. Just like 2k BP. Not even enough to buy a bronze item in the blood web. Now I am not saying that with all of these combined that I wouldn't level a bloodweb decently... rofl. But what I am saying is that it would make me feel much better about such a short game.
This has holes.
Survivors woukd just 99 gens and xheck on them periodically. You have 5 go off pretty quick
Killers would just slug
Survivor side id do 3 things: add mandatory secondary objectives that add up to 1 minute at base, ruin tier 1 is basekit, all survivors spawn together in a corner furthest away from killer.
Killer side: When a survivor is pulled off hook they have bt basekit, that same survivor cant be put in the dying state unless another survivor has been hooked UNLESS they are injured and take a protection hit, BUT all action speeds (including repairing and healing others) are reduced by 25%.
If a killer is within 8 meters of a hook for longer than 8 seconds (cumulative) their aura is revealed to all survivors, bypasses any stealth mechanics/perks.