2 matches against Trickster, both had a DC
And this is pre-buff btw...
Kinda says how annoying this killer is on 1vs1, even in its current state, and yeah i know both were DC, one was right after getting downed, and the second one was after they guy attempted to suicide on hook but got rescued.
I might join the party if the PTB version goes live like it is, cause honestly, this guy is gonna be a nightmare...
Comments
I think Trickster is already incredibly irritating to go against, but this doesn't mean anything. I had Survivors DC against on Old Wraith on Pre-Rework Ormond just because they got hit early.
Especially with the penalities off, people will DC for the most petty #########.
I know, but the devs really need to be careful with this killer cause lets be real, he aint hard at all, he is really forgiving with his power, the 1vs4 is another thing, but going against him on 1vs1 is just terrible, for starters cause he doent have a CD at all when injuring survivors, even Huntress has this when throwing her hatches and winding them up, Trickster has a way smaller windup, gets slowed down less, doesnt need to be super accurate with the shots, and like mentioned, he doesnt stop even after injuring a survivor, allowing him to follow and down them incredibly fast if they dont managed to find a good loop with high walls, which arent alway available.
I’ve had fur disconnects on the past two games as trapper. People are getting pissed over the simplest of things. Pull off a good play? DC. Get downed cause their plan didn’t succeed? DC. It’s a shame really.
Forgot to mention but its sad since in both matches we actually did surprisingly well, getting 4 gens with only 3 people, so yeah, both were winnable
I'd been playing Trickster in order to use the rest of my cakes on him before prestigeing and I have got to say between the random console lag spikes, my own terrible aim, and trying to use his power on bad loops, I'd have to politely disagree, but understand what you mean.
Leave because someone else DC'd is a common one I see. Maybe they are all SWF, but yeah, almost anything will get someone who is rage quit happy to disconnect.