Since cakes are so much rarer for survivors
And people like to be memelords and be the 1 person who brings a non group cake I think it would have been a much cooler event if instead of cakes killers got something new on the bloodweb, survivors got what they get now, and matches just got a flat 250% bonus.
I am so over being the 1 person who brings a cake, or the person with a personal cake / other item gets the benefit on the whole group offering theirs.
Comments
Agreed. There should be a filter option that can turn off selected event items from appearing in future webs. Just turn off medkits, toolboxes, and flashlights.
I agree with that. I have run most of the event with killer, was wondering why so many people even in purple / red ranks dont have cakes. The items make them so much rarer, so I understand now. Getting trickster from 1-50 got me 85 cakes.
I think the event would be so much more fun if it was a flat amount % increase, and they introduced a new killer and survivor offering.