About the light in the fog event

I just wanted to say after watching it, how touched I am that the community came together to help puppers with ALS by making this event. The tribute video and seeing him play with his friends made me smile I enjoyed seeing many content creators coming together and having fun playing dbd. I hope others have seen this event if not you should try checking it :)

Comments

  • I haven't had a chance to see any of it yet (might check out some of the VOD later on) but I'm hoping to catch Umbra & Jason Sulli play later tonight.

  • There was a really great Puppers skin on Twitter that I saw for the Light Of The Fog event, and I really think that BHVR should consider adding it as a legendary skin to the game and all the profits or the majority go directly to Puppers!

  • @TheGorgon said:

    There was a really great Puppers skin on Twitter that I saw for the Light Of The Fog event, and I really think that BHVR should consider adding it as a legendary skin to the game and all the profits or the majority go directly to Puppers!

    They can’t do that

    lts not an official charity event

    lts a community raising money for a friend.

    to many legal hurdles for bhvr to get involved money wise.

    and besides how many other people have als and play DBD, that would be saying we only support DBD streamers.

  • I think it's a great thing they're doing. One of the community's more commendable moments.

  • @FattiePoobum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2351861#Comment_2351861

    They can’t do that

    lts not an official charity event

    lts a community raising money for a friend.

    to many legal hurdles for bhvr to get involved money wise.

    and besides how many other people have als and play DBD, that would be saying we only support DBD streamers.

    Eh bull. This isn't about the disease, this is about puppers. They should show their support for someone who has supported them. Also here's an idea. Don't call it a charity event and instead call it what it is, a fundraiser. It's like people forgot all about websites like gofundme. You can talk about stuff like this without getting in "legal trouble" that's called sharing news. It's the basis of journalism.