Account link Now on PC forever leaving ps4
I’d be willing to buy the ultimate edition for my profile to be on PC now. I can’t bring myself to start over after 4 years of bloodweb and cosmetic unlockables. I would love to stay and play but, the thought of starting over is discouraging. You also could be super cool and easy by saying buy the main game and we’ll link it since you’ve already supported our game for years and we want that fun to continue.

Comments
I just started over on PC last week. I had everything on Xbox.
I wouldn’t care if my PS4 profile was wIped. Staring over isn’t gonna happen with me. Too many p3 characters and cosmetics. I have everything up to RE and the survivor from all kill chapter. I was saving my shards. Just got the trickster
I had everything too (even had almost all of the cosmetics in the game). It's tough, but I decided to do it because I was tired of dealing with console.