Should Iron Will work in the Dying State?
Title ^
Title ^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the record, I don't think you're insane!
I just think Iron will is strong enough as is and given the inconsistancy of the sounds of survivors in the dying state - I really don't think this is something that would be a good change.
No need to make that part of iron will. The Survivors being silent on the ground bug is still in the game! Seriously Devs, it's been over 2 years. Please, for the love of all that is good in the world, please fix it.
in dying state iron will should make you less loud, but not quiet. if it completely mutes you that will drag the game out more than nesesary
Maybe just a little less loud, but not completely quiet.
I'd rather this be put on a different perk that isn't already strong like Tenacity or Flip Flop
Yes, I think he should suppress the sounds even in death status. After all, as a survivor you use a perk slot for it and to counter it the killer could take Deerstalker with him?
Unpopular opinion but it needs a nerf if anything.
I think it would be way more annoying for killers than actually effective for the survivors.
As others have pointed out:
There are so many other perks that work with being slugged that need this buff more then iron will.
Because making it significantly harder to find slugged survivors is what the game needs. /s
People already complain about being slugged on the ground til they bleed out. We don't need a perk to make those situations more likely.