Just wanna check
Do any of y’all lean forward slightly in your chair when you go for a lunge or am I just getting too into it sometimes.
Tagged:
Trusted
Do any of y’all lean forward slightly in your chair when you go for a lunge or am I just getting too into it sometimes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friend does that. His chair squeaks, so even if I'm in a different room I know when he goes for a lunge. 🔪
Sometimes.
Of course, I do it, it's like a free dead hard that never works in-game
Now I think of it... Yes haha. I didn't really realize until now.