Give no mither 100% bonus BP
I think that would be great since no mither users have to be way more cautious anyways and cannot perform risky stuff like taking a hit to gain WGLF stacks
I think that would be great since no mither users have to be way more cautious anyways and cannot perform risky stuff like taking a hit to gain WGLF stacks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea too, but I wonder whether this might attract too many killers to switch to survivor.
This would lead to insane queuetimes, just like when WGLF was more powerful
i would run this, WGLF, Sprint Burst, and urban evasion and just be sneaky and do gens and save people from hooks and hide. im pretty good at looping soooooo........