I know they just launched but I'm really hoping they release more re cosmetics, re4 Leon is awesome but I don't want to be stuck with him for years. And hopefully more cosmetics for Cheryl
True but they are not really very good cosmetics I thought she could be a new Feng or Nea if they really wanted but they don't seem to realise she'd be a great fashionista build.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jake is a guy and hasn't gotten any cosmetics since his Christmas set
I know they just launched but I'm really hoping they release more re cosmetics, re4 Leon is awesome but I don't want to be stuck with him for years. And hopefully more cosmetics for Cheryl
As long as it would be unique. I wish Jeff had more variety, almost all of his comestics are leather jackets with jeans.
For some reason i somehow replied to the wrong person.
well...this is a event that occurred today
For canon survivors it's gotta be Yui. But obviously the licensed characters are everyone's real answer.
Twins! They would both be soooo cute in swimsuits!
It has to be Freddy and Quentin since they have nothing at all.
Victor in some swim trunks and sun glasses would be lit
I wonder if they'll ever release something new for Freddy one day
Those would be interesting to see in-game
Yeah. He should've got a rockabilly outfit too
Hilarious
Yui gets cosmetics every now and then
True but they are not really very good cosmetics I thought she could be a new Feng or Nea if they really wanted but they don't seem to realise she'd be a great fashionista build.
Elodie and Blight
Need more cool Blight outfits.