Map Rotation
What is going on with the maps lately? For the past three days, I've gotten Haddonfield 16 times! I got it 3 times in a row once! Am I seriously just that unlucky?
What is going on with the maps lately? For the past three days, I've gotten Haddonfield 16 times! I got it 3 times in a row once! Am I seriously just that unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven’t had it in almost a week. Had a lot of swamp crap though.
That's just how randomness works sometimes. If you're tired of playing on a map, I'd suggest bringing an offering.
That's like me and coldwind farm get that map a whole bunch of times.