Is anyone else not getting shards?
For the past few days of logging in on dbd I've gotten no shards at all. Aren't you supposed to get 2000 shards everyday as a login bonus for the anniversary? Is this a bug and is anyone else experiencing this?
For the past few days of logging in on dbd I've gotten no shards at all. Aren't you supposed to get 2000 shards everyday as a login bonus for the anniversary? Is this a bug and is anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was only for a limited time (some have said it was just the first week and others have said it's up to 10,000 shards so I'm not certain which specific setup is correct but ultimately it is limited is the bottom line).
They capped at 9k shards total for the event. Once you reached 9k you stopped getting shards when you logged in.
Ok thanks!