P3 leon
Im back with a blood request :) Leon’s trousers & head need more blooooood !! his top half is so bloody then his pants look abit bloody can we add abit more blood! I do love the bloody p3 sets I like them to look as bloody as they can be. <3
Im back with a blood request :) Leon’s trousers & head need more blooooood !! his top half is so bloody then his pants look abit bloody can we add abit more blood! I do love the bloody p3 sets I like them to look as bloody as they can be. <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments