Can The Twins Get a Third Look
So I know the Twins already got their "Dedicated a few months have passed" look, but it still feels REALLY unfun to play as them. It's like playing as a killer that's constantly running in mud whenever I need to swap from Victor or Charlotte. It feels like I'm constantly punished for using Victor to hit survivors healthy or wounded. I'm not askin' for the world, but may we please get The Twins to have another look? It constantly feels like by the time I have Charlotte run towards the survivors that I've interrupted or downed, they're either back up to full health or someone managed to get them up and the survivors are hiding.
Like I said, I ain't lookin' for the world here, just something that justifies playing as the Twins or even using their power.
Comments
It's actually pretty simple to make The Twins better to play as and against. Her main frustrations are:
Here's how I'd solve these problems, trust me guys I won't gut them because they are one of my favorite killers!
I mean if you want Victor to have a lower CD then he has to have a longer respawn timer when he gets kicked
While the Deep Wound is good idea, its not the skill check, often you have to be running with him to get away from Charlotte, having to run and doing skillchecks would be too much.
Same goes to stopping the survivor from saving a hook, he shouldnt stop you from doing that.
That's the point, it makes you want to remove him instead of holding him hostage. Doing skill checks during a chase isn't impossible, just very difficult and will lead to you eventually making a mistake during a chase that she can capitalize on. Missing a skill check won't down you unless you keep missing them, so there is some leeway.
The cool-down remains unchanged since they can be attacked everytime they switch positions.
I just want them to be more flexible and faster when they are trying to not slug/camp. So like...