The Game Map is Makes People Noob

When we play on this map, i noticed: Survivors are using all pallets so early. It is maybe good for early game but on middle and end game this is problem. Because huge dead zones.


Please loop killers like other maps. Turn around pallet 1 or 2 turns. And then drop it, waste killers time as you can. If you drop pallet that early, killer will get advantage.

Comments

  • I do the opposite. I instinctively avoid dropping god pallets, end up getting downed for not using one, and then think "why tf am I trying to save pallets on meat plant, there's about a thousand of them"

    As long as your teammates are doing gens you pretty much can just drop them all instantly.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I do the opposite. I instinctively avoid dropping god pallets, end up getting downed for not using one, and then think "why tf am I trying to save pallets on meat plant, there's about a thousand of them"

    As long as your teammates are doing gens you pretty much can just drop them all instantly.

    Your mistake is not using pallets then. I am not saying never use pallets. But if killer is not near you, there is not point dropping pallet early. But when killer is near you, ofcourse drop it.