Been playing PTB all day but...
I have to say it. Jake is absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you BHVR for this glory.
Felix eat your heart out.
Credits: @FenngMinn [Twitter]
Tagged:
Mod
I have to say it. Jake is absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you BHVR for this glory.
Felix eat your heart out.
Credits: @FenngMinn [Twitter]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Final Fantasy 14 crossover is here.
What do you mean?
He does look good, have to agree there.
He's Korean. He's based on Alex Lin, Production Manager at BHVR, who I must assume is also very handsome, or did something very nice for the artists.
Yeah, but sadly the new rework lessens Alex's canniness, but I'll always appreciate his contribution for modelling Jake's original face.
I really like his new face though.