Dafuq is wrong with ur lobbys?
As killer i cant find a single survivor
as survivor i have an endless loading screen
dude 2016 is over
whats wrong?
As killer i cant find a single survivor
as survivor i have an endless loading screen
dude 2016 is over
whats wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs messed up their lobbies again with the last patch.
Today, the event is going to start and everything will be a gigantic mess, I can already see the servers crashing again
Yeah but it seems like im the only one with this problem. I cant join any game?
In high rank is dificult to find...
Im rank 5 as killer and survivor. But this cant be so critical I mean im literally finding nothing. I have an infinite loading screen here. Til yesterday everything was fine
im rank 5 too...i cant find surv... my friend is rank 13 and he can find quickly.
But other players on higher ranks find lobbys ... No one else is reporting this issue. idk what to do now?
I reinstalled everything, i tried all this normal stuff you do when something goes wrong
and nothing has changed
Lobbies get messed up every patch.
In some way.
It is always more prominent in event Patches or near event patches.
And what can I do now? No Mod is answering here. No one knows anything about it and it seems like just a really small amount of players are affected by this.
The MODs and DEVs are to busy trying to fix the mess they put themselves in with the event, probably.
Idk, maybe play some CIV 5?
The game is being spotty for as well. Can't make it passed the loading screen half the time. So.