blight clown, a missed opportunity
Now i know everyone will reeeee at me for saying this, but clown could’ve had the best blight clothes, but sadly he didin’t get anything.
I mean look at him and the boomer from l4d, they are very similar in term of body shape.
Im not saying that bhvr couldve ripped off the boomer, but just imagine clown having customizable blight clothes that resemble the boomer from l4d, honestly imo that’s a wasted opportunity
Comments
Nobody plays clown, so there would hardly be anyone that would be interested in buying a clown cosmetic.
One of the skins that he has looks like Michael Myers' Halloween costume
I would have been down with a blighted clown.
I wish they did a Nurse one
I mean, you do have a pumpkin.
It actually gets in the way. Like the top part moves up and down, and you can see the glow. Very distracting
Otherwise I would use it way more.