What’s going on with Ping

Is there an issue with the servers is the game is a constant high ping, everyone is bouncing from 50-100 and higher I had a ash that was 1000 I was in shock

Comments

  • I got up to around 600+ last night, which has never happened before. I've also noticed ping spikes in the lobby, and in-game a lot of funky hits registering.


    Not sure what's going on(maybe high traffic?), but I've noticed the same thing, at least over the past few days.

  • @MrSmashem said:

    I got up to around 600+ last night, which has never happened before. I've also noticed ping spikes in the lobby, and in-game a lot of funky hits registering.

    Not sure what's going on(maybe high traffic?), but I've noticed the same thing, at least over the past few days.

    I have never seen it this bad I usually sit at 20-30 and I’ve been at 60+ I was at 100 and say hell no what’s going on … not cool

  • @Bigchungus223 said:

    This is something that had happened to me too. My ping never went above 50 but it has been like this for a few weeks now, where I’m stuck at 60-90 ping.

    With a wired connection and perfect internet. The only problem I can think of is the servers.

    least it’s not just me ! Hopefuly it’s fixed soon !

  • Definitely not just you, I've been getting ping spikes and lag issues for the past few days

    .