Who is the prettiest (male)
in Polls
Hey, there’s a poll already for the women so I thought I would make one for the straight/bi and gay/bi men etc.
sorry the poll only lets me have ten so had to cut a few
Comments
Jeff and Leon come close though.
Leon and Quentin are equals in my opinion but I chose Quentin on this poll because of his glow up
Before the rework : Leon/Félix
After the rework : Jake/Quentin but Quentin got such a glowup he deserves the crown.
Leon is first❤️
Then Quentin and Felix.
If Ace was here I would’ve voted him but Felix is the second best.
Wait, Quentin got the face rework? When??
I refuse to vote on account of Ace not being on the list.
it's in the PTB that is happening right now :D
but here is a video from The King : https://youtu.be/_WAPyhdxBJo?t=394 that show it :D
My God...
Although TBH, even though it's a serious improvement, it still doesn't look like Quentin from the film lmao
I guess they didn't want to work with Kyle Gallner to get his likeness even though he straight up offered on twitter and they responded. (Mat did anyway).
yeah i also would have loved to see more a ressemblance to Kyle Galiner but like you said it's already so much better than the one w have now ahah
Steve is the best prettiest. But on the list it's Felix
My gosh, I didn't even notice Steve wasn't on the list. How did Tapp get prioritized over Steve?
Clown
Meant to vote for Leon, but Felix is a close second imo.