New David or old David?
Which version of David do you guys like better from the original or reworked version
Which version of David do you guys like better from the original or reworked version
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rework wasn't bad, I'm personally fine with it, but I prefer his OG look. His face looked less long and he looked more manly.
I agree most parts look better like his hair, but he looks a lot younger. Plus like I said in my other post they made the mullet look a lot worse by making it light brown and more poofy on the top and shorter in the back. The hair on that head just doesn't look as good in general if you look at a comparison. Honestly that head and the debt collector head are the biggest things I dislike with the rework. His face by itself looks alright but could just use a few tweaks, the hair just needs to be worked on a bit more on those two heads I mentioned.
I hate those character reworks, so the answer here is pretty obvious.
I can't choose. I think David's look is pretty variable depending which cosmetic you're using for him. So, some of the Original Recipe David heads look good to me and not others. I imagine some of the new ones will look good to me too, but not others.
Yeah I get what you mean. In my opinion they should do as they said they would and leave their original appearance unchanged, just with a new coat of paint.