Blight Map Ideas

Since we missed out on a map for the Descend Beyond chapter, here's a few ideas for maps that we could receive later on for the Blight.


The Alchemists' Shack - The Shack that the Alchemist used to test his serums. Shown in the Hallowed Blight Animatics.

The Opium Den - The location where Talbot was contained and drugged for a while. Described in The Blight's Lore.

Cancerous Forest - A forest overtaken with the Blighted Cankers.

Comments

  • At first I was thinking "the opium den obviously, what other map would there even be?"

    But after reading: "The Cankerous Forest" I was immediately enthralled and I changed sides. I get that the Red Forest maps have a bad reputation for being far too big and are some of the worst maps in that regard- but it just sounds way too cool not to vote for.

    Although probably wouldn't happen since it disrupts the whole "seasonal" element of the blight in the lore so :/