My Dead By Daylight Legendary Skins Pfp Idea
Since Claire and Chris Redfield have pfp pictures now, why not we add John Byers and like Lisa and Cybil pfps. I mean it’s my idea for the other pfps that expands people’s interests for the forums.
Since Claire and Chris Redfield have pfp pictures now, why not we add John Byers and like Lisa and Cybil pfps. I mean it’s my idea for the other pfps that expands people’s interests for the forums.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mandy said she'd try and make it happen but I haven't heard anything else since :((
I wasn’t even here a long time…
She only said it a week ago..
I asked for legendary skin pfp's. One day later they added Chris and Claire (probably because those 2 are the most popular). But they'll add the others probably too. The others don't have their own voice lines while Chris and Claire do have own voices.