[Suggestion] Exit Gate Doggy Door

The loading screen tips suggest that if you are downed to still crawl to the exit gate or hatch, but it does not specify that they need to be open (duh).

It would be nice if the exit gate can have a crawl through space to escape if you are downed and the exit gates are powered up. I was in a match where the killer closed hatch, I was down, and we just had to wait till I bled out. At least make it balanced for downed survivors to still have a shot after the hatch is closed. This is a rare occurrence; so maybe the door only pops under certain conditions.

Thank you,

Scot

Xbox Player

Comments

  • No, thank you. Survivors don't need yet another free escape. You have doors, and you have the hatch; you don't need some other magic door that appears in the gate to let you out if they're not opened.