Mad grit > iron grasp
IMO if you are running agi and iron grasp you would be much better off running agi and mad grit (unless you don't have it).
Edit: also mad grit is better the iron grasp if used for people body blocking :)
Tagged:
Trusted
IMO if you are running agi and iron grasp you would be much better off running agi and mad grit (unless you don't have it).
Edit: also mad grit is better the iron grasp if used for people body blocking :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you use all three, that's the Carry Build.
Is very fun to punish cocky SWF using it.
Ehh, Survivors don't get in my way often enough to make that worth.
Mad grit has always been that perk that you need but don't have OR have and don't need. ######### that perk and Aggitation/Iron grasp is meant to carry farther/faster mainly for basement not for Body blocking just so happens to help with that. I like aggitation by itself zooming to hooks/gens is awesome and it counters boil over which for some reason I have been seeing quite often in red ranks (more often than I should).
I use all three.