Nemesis ultra rare's are badly designed, proposition for alternative

I'm not going to get into details, but I haven't hear any of the better players who know how the game works saying any of his ultra rare's is useable. Sure they don't give you negatives, but it's not even plausible they will help you at all during the trial. (Well I can go into details why both of these suck if someone really wanted)

My idea for ultra rare for him: Unlocks the special ability button (cooldown 60 seconds). Click the button to make one random zombie start traveling to location you were while clicking the button (they will chase survivors if they find them on the way, and will still try to go to location when you were when agro is lost untill they reach it once). Once they reach it they AI just work as normally, making them wander randomly or chill or whatever. That's is, strong, giving you somewhat control, but not opressive, cause zombie will not face camp endlessly (most of the times).

Comments