[SUGGESTION] Gameplay changes and Borrowed Time nerf

  1. Since I dont feel the "borrowed" part from BT I thought of the following (a or b, not both):
    1. When BT activates, the unhooker gets the Hindered status for X seconds
    2. When the unhooked survivor finishes mending, the unhooker is automatically put into the injured state (if already injured, nothing happens)
  2. When a survivor touches a regressing generator (after the killer kicks it, not by ruin), a good skillcheck (like the ones from the demogorgon portal) should appear to stop the regression. If failed, there could be some progress lost and the generator will keep regressing.
  3. Increase the chests in the trial +2 or +3. When survivors bring items intro the trial, they won't have it directly in hand. Instead they will have a certain chest highlighted. When they open that chest it will have their item with their addons. If the chest isn't opened, survivors get their items back regardless.

I'd like to hear some opinions, especially about #3 since it's the weirdest change, but having more side objectives for survivors allows for more interactions with the killer and helps with "genrush"

Comments

  • So if I get unhooked with but the killer can just follow me because I’m slower? Sounds great!

    1. Its mostly anticamping perk and you want to reward camping by making unhooker slower. Why?
    2. I dont mind. Tapping gens to stop regression is kinda unfair compared to killers kick animation.
    3. So my item can be stolen if someone gets to my chest faster? How about killer gets his addon on the map in game and has to find them, but survivors can sabotage them? Kinda similar idea. A big no from me.
  • @Phasmamain said:

    So if I get unhooked with but the killer can just follow me because I’m slower? Sounds great!

    You missed out the part where the killer has to hit the survivor with endurance to make the other guy slower.

    @Kumakx said:

    1. Its mostly anticamping perk and you want to reward camping by making unhooker slower. Why?
    2. I dont mind. Tapping gens to stop regression is kinda unfair compared to killers kick animation.
    3. So my item can be stolen if someone gets to my chest faster? How about killer gets his addon on the map in game and has to find them, but survivors can sabotage them? Kinda similar idea. A big no from me.

    1.It would help so people with endurance from BT wouldn't run towards the killer or wait to get hit without any drawback.

    3.It sounds bad when you put it this way but I'm sure the devs could make it so only you can open your chest.

    1. BT has had a "buff", as in to actually make the perk consistent. If the killer is camping, no matter whether they're a Wraith or Insidious Bubba, survivors will receive the enduring status effect. So although its now consistent, it's actually received a slight nerf otherwise in terms of its longevity. I don't think it needs further changes.
    2. This is alright, although it is basically like a built-in Overcharge. That perk would need to be reworked. But mind you, I still don't think it's a necessary change.
    3. No! This is simply not needed and I presume other survivors could steal the item + addons. Bad idea. No one wants to bring in a good item + addons, have to retrieve it from a chest and potentially have it stolen.