I got dead by daylight on my PS4 but I can't join him

Every time my friend invite me to a Lobby on PS4 it says you cannot join because your game is not fully downloaded does anyone know how to fix this

1625735416104531415843260051301.jpg


Comments

  • Are you confident it’s fully downloaded? Did you check the status from the PS4 menu? If so and it is, restart the game. If that doesn’t work, restart the console, boot up another game and let it load for 15 seconds, then boot up DBD. If THAT doesn’t work, you may need to delete and then reinstall the game.

  • This means you've installed part of the game but more has to be installed before you can play fully. I don't know if you have to just shut the software down or go into the ps store to reinitiate it but you'll have to wait a bit longer to play unfortunately.

  • You haven't fully downloaded the game yet.

    You can see that because most of the things on your screen got a lock on it