Dying state
I hate when you get down to only two players left and the killer leaves one in dying state what chances do you have of escaping zero chance and everybody knows it so why haven’t you changed this, you allow too much time when survivor is in dying state I can’t believe how much time is given to the killer and I say killer because it sure in the hell doesn’t benefit the survivor, not at all
You need to shorten the time when two survivors are left and one is in dying state the killer just roams around until he finds even if you heal the survivor then what, it’s inevitable you will not survivor the trial, you guys like trying new things how about changing this so the survivor has a fighting chance oh! Why do you think they do it so often it benefits them and no chance for survivor
Comments
Oh! and one other thing a lot of the times if you don’t come and heal the survivor who’s in dying state they give your location away sometimes intentional or by being dumb so if you make the time shorter it would still be to their advantage but more challenging
When the slugged survivor keeps crawling towards you in the endgame to give away your position to the killer, that should be reportable as far as I know, since it's by definition "cooperating with the killer". Just record these games and file reports on BHVR website, since the in-game report system is a placebo.
Yeah! the in game reporting means nothing, not only do they crawl to your location but when the killer works with survivor when carried, he lets you struggle loose and then the survivor tracks you down pisses me the hell off, so pathetic and if anyone who reads this and your the one who does this shame on you, your a looser so yes they should have a better way to report people but I don’t know effective it would be though.
Hide better. I can count several cases in the past week where I've escaped as the last survivor while the 2nd to last was slugged on death hook.
Except they could be crawling towards you to get rescued...