Should they implement a statistics system for how long I play with a specific survivor or killer?

Vera, I ask this since many of us are interested in which killer we use the most on a daily basis or which one we use the least, just as we play as a survivor. In games like team fortress 2 it shows the usage time of all the characters, from the lowest to the highest. Which would be nice to know which survivor we occupy the most and who we haven't occupied in a while.

Comments

  • I don't even think I want to know how much time I've spent playing in detail.

  • I'd love that. Similar to the Minecraft statistics.

    How often did you use x Perks?

    How often did you play x Killer

    How many deaths/escapes etc.

    Would be cool to have and while we're at it..... give us a search bar for perks already!!

    There are many things which would be cool. Imagine a replay function where you can watch every Players point of view after the match including yourself.

  • Good idea, but they will never do it

  • You can watch your statistics on external site. Google stats dbd if you want it