Question about custom hud
Does anyone know where the hud files are located? I'd like to put some custom icons, but I can't find the path oh the hud
Note:I already have custom perks icons ecc, I just need the hud icons
Tagged:
Mod
Does anyone know where the hud files are located? I'd like to put some custom icons, but I can't find the path oh the hud
Note:I already have custom perks icons ecc, I just need the hud icons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\UI
That's the problem. Those are not the HUD files, there are only perks, power and addons icons
As these are things that we do not recommend doing and are most definitely done at your own risk - we won't promote this on the forum I'm afraid.