Merged: Event Extension

This discussion has been merged.

Comments

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344078#Comment_2344078

    its not in rotation proper they are still testing stability as far as im aware. The map offering is not playable. Plus I'd like a time where the map is in front of rotation and pops up more like with the previous new maps and reworks.

    Yeah I think the map has a low chance in the randomizer to get selected but I did get it yesterday. It is still taking them forever to fully fix it though.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    It needs to be extended. Will it? Who knows at this point. Behavior isn't really great at making up for their mistakes, and they aren't getting any better and fixing mistakes either. For years now the developers of this game can not keep it up and running without issue. It's always something whether content is broken, not releasing at the scheduled time, the servers are down, etc. and I doubt it will ever get better. I know things happen, but the fact they are still this bad after 5 years really sends a message.

    they extended last years, also i think its getting worse as time goes on. Maybe they need a quality of life team to focus more on game health. Besides that I think the direction is pretty good, they are slowly balancing the game and addressing everyones issues one at a time. Its what they said "Hall of fame for horror" Just need a working game lol