Missing DLC?
Steam is no longer showing that I have purchased and own two of the DLC
Spark of Madness
And the Freddy Chapter.
The Charachters are all missing. What happened and how can I even ask Steam why the DLC is gone?
Tagged:
Mod
Steam is no longer showing that I have purchased and own two of the DLC
Spark of Madness
And the Freddy Chapter.
The Charachters are all missing. What happened and how can I even ask Steam why the DLC is gone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can anyone help with this? I feel like I'm being punished for someone else's mistake.
I would suggest contacting Support about this - if you are unable to download the DLC's and they're not showing for you.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new