keys with zero charges can no longer open the hatch.

Do you think this is the final change to keys or will there be more to come?

Comments

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2343005#Comment_2343005

    Thats why my counter is the best. The person that brings the key will absolutely not get to use it. Wish more killers took this approach, people might stop bringing keys

    Jokes on you- that’s exactly why I give mine away at the start of the match, then pick it up way after you’ve tunneled that person out the game! 🤣

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2343024#Comment_2343024

    Well they said they'll add some Mori elements into the Killers basekit, but what excactly, we do not know.

    I have read that survivors with keys increases a chance of killers getting to mori them. But I don't know how that could possibly work because what if they drop a key??

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2343098#Comment_2343098

    I don't think it's keys that needed the change as much as the hatch. Hatch shouldn't spawn until there is one person left. And then the trophy for all four escaping via hatch needs to go. I'm tired of losing games because one person camps it while I try to get the last gen done, and theyre found and the hatch is instantly closed. They screw us both over. It actually helps the killer in a lot of situations, not that any killer would ever admit that.

    Killer mainish here 60/40 here and I agree with you. If I'm down to 2 survivors it's amazing how many times I'll find the hatch and AMAZINGLY there is a survivor creeping around it waiting for their solo pal to actually to the gen or die. So it becomes an easy down and hatch close.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2343098#Comment_2343098

    I don't think it's keys that needed the change as much as the hatch. Hatch shouldn't spawn until there is one person left. And then the trophy for all four escaping via hatch needs to go. I'm tired of losing games because one person camps it while I try to get the last gen done, and theyre found and the hatch is instantly closed. They screw us both over. It actually helps the killer in a lot of situations, not that any killer would ever admit that.

    Hatch shouldn't spawn until there is one person left.

    OR when all gens are completed.

    Reason being that they can't remove the very achievement you talk about from consoles, and even if they could, having the hatch spawn only when one person is alive would mean that any challenge related to hatch becomes more painful to complete.

    I'm tired as well of hatch-hobos in my matches, and having the hatch spawn when all gens are done would not be a bad compromise

    @Venzhas said:

    Whos using the charges anyways ? XD

    He does

    image.png

    As well as Blood Amber, which gives you wallhack on the killer

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2343023#Comment_2343023

    Jokes on you- that’s exactly why I give mine away at the start of the match, then pick it up way after you’ve tunneled that person out the game! 🤣

    I go at the person that had it in lobby. Dont care what everyone else does :)

  • there might be more but i doubt its there's going to be any change for a while, most likely to test things.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345074#Comment_2345074

    I go at the person that had it in lobby. Dont care what everyone else does :)

    Lolol

  • @Piruluk said:

    Biggest fix is very easy for keys.

    Hatch should only spawn if only 1 survivor left alive, there fixed.

    I dont understand why devs wont do this.

    Also if 2 survivor left alive, with gens to be done, not doing gens after 1 min, should make endgame collapse to start.

    So easy to fix problems

    I say remove hatch altogether. Either you escape gates or you die.

1 2 ›