Is the Dead Hard Change Intentional?
The distance for DH seems to be cut in half. I am not sure if this is intentional for the complaints it’s had or a bug.
Tagged:
Mod
The distance for DH seems to be cut in half. I am not sure if this is intentional for the complaints it’s had or a bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not Dead Hard it's Alive Soft
There's been no change to Dead Hard - so if something is different then I would suggest making a bug report, try to grab some video of it if you can as it does help to explain things. Thank you.