Did Anyone Find Out About Clown’s Hidden Power?
According to one of the devs on a stream sometime last year, it was loosely stated that people haven’t yet learned to master clown.
Have any clown mains figured this out? Or just anyone at all?
According to one of the devs on a stream sometime last year, it was loosely stated that people haven’t yet learned to master clown.
Have any clown mains figured this out? Or just anyone at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheClownIsKing wrote a clown guide a while back
I think it was their way of justifying Clown didnt need a buff, only for him to be buffed a few months later.
I played him a lot pre and post rework, and I can gladly say that there was nothing hidden about old Clown that made him some A tier killer.