SoloQ

I think we can all agree that soloQ in dbd is just terrible. It is only place, where I would agree that Killer is stronger than survivors. Mostly because killer doesn't rely on anyone else being good at this game. I think there are changes, which would not be that hard to implement and would help a lot.

If soloQ is buffed and gap between soloQ and SWF is smaller, then it would be easier to balance this game more, but right now it is just not possible.

Just to be clear before anyone try to complain. I am killer main, 90% of my games are on killers, over 1k hours, always rank 1 killer and usually at least red rank survivor. I don't think it matters, but some people on this forum do.


Changes I would like to see:

-Survivors can see each other when someone is on hook.

Simple change of something in this game already, just kindred without killer aura and would probably help most.

-HUD icon, which shows what each survivor does (chase, totem, gen, walking).

This would take more time to do, but it is possible. I would prefer this over option where survivor use calls menu, because this would be automatic and doesn't rely on skill again.

-Show each survivors perks in lobby.

This one would be probably hardest to implement, but would help to prepare for game a lot, because you might fill roles with perks, when noone uses them. You could bring totem detection perks or BT, when you see noone uses them. On other hand when you see that 2 players are already using Inner Strenght, then it would be good idea not to use that too.

Those changes would help mainly soloQ and wouldn't change SWF much.

Are there any other ideas you would like to see to help survivors in soloQ?

Comments