Can I gift a cosmetic to a friend?
I would like to gift a friend of mine who's an Ash main the puppet hand.
Is there a way to gift the cosmetic itself, or maybe the auric cells so he can buy it, or do I have to give him a steam gift card for it?
I would like to gift a friend of mine who's an Ash main the puppet hand.
Is there a way to gift the cosmetic itself, or maybe the auric cells so he can buy it, or do I have to give him a steam gift card for it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At the moment, there is no form of "gifting" in the game.
You'll have to give him a steam gift card as you already suggested :)
Unfortunately no. Best you could do is gift him a digital Steam card (you can do a 5 dollar one which is the price for 500 auric cells, which should also be enough for Ashy Slashy) so that he can buy it himself.