The Tall Man.
Wonder if they could work the Tall Man and his dwarves from Phantasm in a way like the Twins. I don’t know how they could incorporate the sphere though
Wonder if they could work the Tall Man and his dwarves from Phantasm in a way like the Twins. I don’t know how they could incorporate the sphere though
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He would be a good addition. Another boring ranged killer with metal ball weapons though. Lol
I was thinking maybe the Ball could be used to mark survivors or something like an effect on them rather than being a hit, cause I'm with you on another ranged killer.
Figured the balls would be like a flying victor. You know, except they wedge into their skulls.