What do you think of the campsite?
I want to know what you think about the campsite? I know that it is detestable for many, but the developers can not do anything against it due to their saying that it is a "Strategy" to win the game, which is the most annoying thing in the world for both survivor and killer. In my opinion, I do not like to ride, so much killer, I ride when they put a lot of pressure on me and I can no longer stop the game due to 4 survivors alive and 2 remaining generators. For which I need to put my own pressure to balance the game and be more level. But I want to know what you think about this issue? Do you use it in critical moments or do you usually use it all the time?
Comments
Some place campsite be good. Many situation of high altruism. Unfun for one but sometimes right play.
Most times waste of time. You find survivor you expect to run in and that's game over. Better strategy. Who need campfire when have BBQ and Chili.
I think the devs can't change it, because in a fair game people find it helpful to secure kills.
I think a better game design could make camping unnecessary.