Solo queue teammates

Do they think they'll get covid if they touch the gen or?

Comments

  • None of y'all are wearing masks and I heard David coughing and throwing up after that Priestess was wandering by.

    Just not worth the risk. Keep your germs to yourself!!!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    None of y'all are wearing masks and I heard David coughing and throwing up after that Priestess was wandering by.

    Just not worth the risk. Keep your germs to yourself!!!

    I'm sorry my Pink haired Nea is wearing her mask all legal lol

  • I'm sorry, but the bushes are much more comfortable to be near. They offer me sustenance and protection. The gens are cold and dirty and expose me to the doody head killers.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I'm sorry, but the bushes are much more comfortable to be near. They offer me sustenance and protection. The gens are cold and dirty and expose me to the doody head killers.

    Put gens in bushes ez

  • My solo experience is I do the gens while the swf cluster and fail at bullying the killer.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    My solo experience is I do the gens while the swf cluster and fail at bullying the killer.

    My god, please dont trigger my PTSD. I had one earlier where I was being interrogated about my rank and they fed killer easy downs roaching for flashlight saves.

    Naturally, we all died

  • Saw a Blendette in my lobby, ran small game.

    It was nice unhooking her, seeing her run to the corner of the map to self care against a Leigon, then watch as the counter went to five as I was doing gens.

    I should have let her rot in the hook tbh