Are you seriously this lazy BHVR?
Okay so lets talk about this copy paste event. Literally all you did was change a model, a texture and add 1%... But then you went a step further and actually took away something from last year... Where is Julie's 5 year Crown?
Like if you're going to copy paste an event don't take stuff out of it.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
The crown for Julie was confirmed to be a bug, that's being worked on.
Is there an easy way to find confirmed bugs... Cause I searched the bug page and well... Thats not a very effective way of finding stuff.
I searched for julie... Should have searched legion... There should be a way to filter the bug area to things listed as acknowledged...
We are unable to implement a separate Search specifically for bug reports, but if you use the Advanced Search feature (there's a red arrow in the search bar after typing the word/s you are looking for), you can specifically set it to look through bug reports.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263892/legion-has-two-5th-year-crowns-but-only-one-is-available-to-collect#latest this is one of the acknowledged reports.
This is what I mean about searching specific sections - you adjust it in the Category.