I hate spirit too but don't quit this quick
https://youtu.be/poGFl8iyhgo
Some games I get hooked straight away, and sometimes they turn out to be really good games
Some games I get hooked straight away, and sometimes they turn out to be really good games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one should DC over a killer they don't like.
Yeah even though I absolutely despise nurse and spirit I don’t DC against them
Only thing worthy of a DC is RPD
Pre DC penalty: Why should we have a penalty for quitting it's not fair
Post DC penalty: bye
I'd have been gone as soon as i seen it was Midwich.
Yeah no i don't blame them at all midwich + spirit lmao I'm out
This is only way how you counter to Spirit. They played well.
Devs will not understand how she is annoying and unfair to playing againts her.
If I see a DC before the first gen is done (as killer), it's basically a farming game for me. I'm not going to put people through that nonsense.