The Walking Dead can Be Next Big Chapter

Elm Street, Halloween, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Strange Things etc. We had really so big and great chapters. And i really have hope for TWD. It will be one of the great DbD chapter. I know they have not deal for this license yet but i am sure TWD is on list.


Clementine and Daryl as new survivors

1.jpg 2.jpg

Negan as New Killer

3.jpg

Atlanta City as New Map

4.jpg


Comments

  • After the leather face/Freddy incident I think the devs prefer to space out the licensed chapters. Could be cool though

  • @Phasmamain said:

    After the leather face/Freddy incident I think the devs prefer to space out the licensed chapters. Could be cool though

    This year we will get 3 chapters too and one of them will come with new map. I think this one will be licensed chapter. Last year we only get Pyramid and so much og killers. So this year 2 licensed would be good.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    After the leather face/Freddy incident I think the devs prefer to space out the licensed chapters. Could be cool though

    What happened?

  • They released Bubba, Freddy and Pig back to back

  • Both were insanely rushed due to poor timing. New line cinema were being stingy with NOES license so the devs left. They then got approached to add leather face to the game and shortly after new line gave in and gave them NOES licenses

    It was a disaster

  • I'd pass. TWD is nothing but a soap opera with zombies. I watched...6 seasons, I think? With a friend who was obsessed with it, and it was always the same thing; Survivors find eachother, Survivors make a base, Survivors lose base & scatter, Survivors find eachother, Survivors make a base, etc.

    After the Prison; I got bored. Right as Neegan showed up; I stopped watching.