Nemesis easy counterplay
Hi, so some players know that you can crouch behind loops and Nemesis can't hit you, but I have been testing with my friends and it also work on windows, which seems even worse to me. Also when you try to hit over pallet from angle, it will choose pallet over survivor and it is not in video, but when you try to hit over window from acute angle, then you will usually hit window instead, because of some invisible hit box, same works for generators.
I just wanted to show to everyone, so maybe when players start abusing it, then devs will fiix it.
So I have just found another thing. First hit (infection) doesn't stop survivors from any animation. I just got my Ruin cleansed, because of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHA1hbsFS4
Comments
oh my
That's what I have been saying all along. The hitbox of the tentacle is so questionable that it needs to be fixed asap.
Yeah, I think it is problem of tentacle, because I usually don't have that problem with Deathslinger. I hope that crouch tech is not intended....