Friendship ended with David, now Jeff is my Best Friend.
So, we all know the devs are not going to fix David's face & disregard our feedback
So... I might as well make the change now.
So, we all know the devs are not going to fix David's face & disregard our feedback
So... I might as well make the change now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good we need more Jeff players. Just know we don’t get any cosmetics
..
why you hurt me like this
Fantastic meme.
Would've been 10x better if you replaced David's face with his new one.
I like David's new face
He actually looks like people I see every day now
Which is a good thing, considering I live in the same country as he would
Just thought I'd drop this...
I simp Jeff since he came out so i'm happy to see new Jeff lovers.