Need the Devs to look at this video
devs email me at [email protected] and I’ll send the video was too long
Thank goodness I got poof, more then once today this happened
Tagged:
Mod
devs email me at [email protected] and I’ll send the video was too long
Thank goodness I got poof, more then once today this happened
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody is going to email you for video I'm afraid. If you wish to report a player, please make sure you've reported in game and send the video evidence to Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new And if you wish to report a bug - please do so in the bug reports section of this forum.