Frame drops on trapper every map

I play on PC with a comp that can run cyberpunk 2077 on ultra with no problems.

Usually DBD gives me no problems but the last two days have been so laggy as to render games unplayable.

Have been playing Trapper and Myers. Games stutter during chase to the point you can't hit even a survivor you're on top of.

Traps stutter when placed, gens when kicked but mostly during chases where even a slight turn will spin you around.

Myers is super slow when stalking and the bar doesn't seem to fill and then sundenly jumps up and down like a yoyo.

Breakable walls also stutter to the point that I'm not sure it registered on the first try.

This has been on all maps I've played for the last two days. Worse in the evenings on NA server.

EDIT: meant to place this in the optimization thread.

Comments