Lag and frame drops render game unplayable lately
I've tried multiple times this week, afternoon and evening but nope. Its so bad at the moment that its basically impossible to hit survivors. A slight turn will spin you around, I've swung through so many survivors its not funny.
Good thing I'm playing trapper at least I can just stand in a bush and repeatedly drop traps again and again for 100 points a pop. (started running distressing just so I could get 200 points a pop and max out sooner).
1 star all round. I'll be back in a month when maybe its working again. Screw the event I'm done.
Comments
Well it's not looking good either for many people including me. For both roles, lag and small freezes are very common and its been making my games unbearable.
The issue is significantly worse on console compared to PC so if you're on console, I feel ya.