When will we have the next reworked map?
Honestly, I've been getting the map of the swamp and haddonfield lately, and it disgusts me to play there. There are already 6/10 games that I get these maps. But is there any news to know which is the next map to be reworked? Since the commissary disgusts me at the moment because I suffer from Lag on that map for some strange reason. I want to see if the new swamp or Red Forest is to my liking. Although I think we will have the Swamp as the next map, then Red Forest and finally the much acclaimed Haddonfield.
Comments
I've been getting the swamp an awful amount too, glad I'm not the only one
I'm guessing the next mid-chapter patch will revamp Swamp (which I think has been confirmed as the next in line?), though nobody knows for sure but the devs.
Betting Haddonfield rework will come in October, along with Laurie and Myers graphical updates.
Auto heaven
TL wall and gym with pallets should have a fixed number each and fixed number in total.
It makes sense to me. I think I heard a rumor that 1 new map is coming out this year. Maybe The Realm Beyond ends with Haddonfield being reworked in October. Since Halloween Kills is released, a good opportunity to get new content from the Halloween chapter